Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Days of biking - Day 12 The Stats

I notice some people are already posting about day 14 of the "30 Days of Biking" since, well, it is the 14th of April. My personal status report is:

Days riding: 11
Days thinking about riding but maybe forgetting to do so: 1
Mileage: around 130

My mileage is approximate because my bike computer battery died. Once I replaced the battery it reset to metric and I couldn't tell you exactly how it lines up. I will say it is fun to ride in KPH (is it KMPH?). Picture a conversation between me and a typical biker I am likely to meet on my route:

Biker A: "With Spring here I am getting my legs back. My average speed is back to where it is normally, say, 17 or 18."

Me: "Wow, that is great. I am hitting 35 - 37, even while messing with my ipod. No problem."

Try this sometime, it will impress your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment