Friday, March 16, 2012

You can see the weirdest things

One of the things I love about biking is how in touch with your surroundings you can be. If I drove to work, I would be in touch with: a) the interior of my car, b) anger management techniques. Note I am not anti-car, but anti-car-commute having had 40+ mile commutes in the past.

I was a bit surprised riding on the Midtown Greenway several days ago to see a curious, humanoid towering over a dumpster. See him? He seems like a he for some reason.


This building is used by a local theater group Bedlam. I haven't been to one of their productions but from the looks of it, you might be in for something fun and certainly non-traditional.


Why does this seem like something that would've been 'relocated' back in the college days?

No comments:

Post a Comment